- Q: How much do headhunters charge UK?
- A: A headhunter usually receives between 25-28% of the candidates salary and bonus package, as commission for the headhunting and recruitment services that they provide. Payment is usually required at 3 different stages: on engagement, on shortlist, on placement. Doing this, allows the headhunter to dedicate the necessary time to competitor research and sourcing the best candidates.
- Q: Is paying for a headhunter worth it?
- A: The simple answer is yes. It's almost impossible for internal recruitment teams to spend the amount of time that is required for headhunting. So the benefits of engaging an executive search firm or headhunter in London are clear - they already know the market well and have built up a network of talented candidates within the field, meaning it's the most time and cost effective strategy.
- Q: Who pays fee to headhunter?
- A: The employer or business hiring a candidate pays the fees to the headhunting firm. This is normally done in 3 stages; on engagement of the service, on shortlist of candidates and on placement.