With over 20 years’ experience, our specialist product executive search consultants work with clients to find senior product management candidates which have a strong and broad skill set with deep knowledge of the product industry and current trends.
At Intelligent People, we’re confident we can offer a better experience than any other product management executive search company, and here’s why:
- A clear advantage to working with us is our absolute focus on product search. Product management is one of our 3 specialist disciplines and we’ve structured our teams so that our Principal Consultants and Researchers have first-hand experience of working within product roles themselves, allowing them to intuitively know what good looks like for product management executive searches. We’ve placed hundred of candidates at executive level, and we’re trusted to do that for a reason.
- Our ability to connect and engage candidates. We brief each candidate about the vision of your business, the product roadmap, any potential roadblocks to success, and most importantly what impact the candidate can have on your business. We like to show our executive product candidates what they could achieve within 1 year, 3 years and 5 years at the business, and whet their appetite for success.
- We can deliver within 4-5 weeks. As we already have a network of candidates which is 35,000 strong, we do not have to spend time at the ‘discovery’ phase of work that other product search firms need to. This means our speed of delivery is second to none, delivering a shortlist of top-level talent to you quickly.
Product management retained search
Product retained search means that we as a recruitment agency charge 33% of the fee at 3 different stages of the recruitment process; on engagement, on shortlist and on placement of the candidate. This allows us as specialist recruiters to devote the time it needs to find the best product executive level placement for you. How do we do this?
Our executive product recruitment process
- Research – every search begins with a clear definition of requirements – what you need and what impact this senior product appointment will have on your business. We’ll identifying key leadership competences, product industry experience and personal qualities to benchmark candidates.
- Candidate identification and process management – we use multiple channels to identify high-performing product executive candidates, complemented by our network of global connections, providing tailored referrals and recommendations. Only individuals who demonstrate genuine leadership capability against the original brief are presented at shortlist stage.
- Competitor headhunting – Intelligent People are already known to many senior product executives within the UK and beyond, so we are able to attract and engage candidates working within the competitor landscape.
- Interview and feedback – as part of our service, we will co-ordinate and prep our clients for interviews. Clients need to showcase to potential executive appointments the excellent employer brand and culture within the business as well as other benefits including salary and incentive packages.
Intelligent People can supply interim executive talent across a wide range of projects, requirements, and international locations. Whether you need immediate cover following a sudden departure, business transformation expertise, turnaround capability, M&A, MBO or IPO experience, our functional expertise and specialist knowledge will provide the right solution with speed and efficiency.
Executive product agency approach
We know how important executive hires are to each business. That’s why we approach each project ethically, professionally, and confidentially. Our Principal Consultants and Founding Directors are genuine in the brand mission of connecting brands to the best talent in the market, and we’d love to get involved in your next project.