This vacancy is now filled
We are looking for a UX Designer / Product Designer to join a B2B2C SaaS platform which delivers industry leading solutions to the leisure sector.
Reporting into the Head of Product, the UX Designer / Product Designer will be creating rapid and iterative prototypes whilst setting and aligning design standards across the business. You will also be working closely with internal stakeholders and visiting clients across the UK to conduct market research and validate designs and prototypes.
This is a hybrid role, with 2 days a week in their offices based near Oxford.
The UX Designer / Product Designer will:
• Lead user research sessions with clients, the product team, and other internal stakeholders.
• Own and manage user behaviour process.
• Create wireframes, mock-ups, interactive prototypes, and process flows.
• Prove hypothesis through rapid prototypes in user research and usability testing.
• Create high-quality designs which can be passed to the development teams.
• Stay up to date with latest UX/UI design trends, tools, and best practices.
• Consistently remind the organisation to think of the end-user.
The UX Designer / Product Designer must have:
• Experience in a similar role – an excellent portfolio which demonstrates logic-based thinking and process.
• Experience in designing for web, mobile and accessibility.
• Strong communication skills.
• A self-motivated, adaptable mindset and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
• Expertise in industry-standard design and prototyping tools e.g. Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, InVision or equivalent.
• A car and full UK driving license.
This is a great opportunity for any UX Designer / Product Designer who is looking to join an industry leading organisation and be at the forefront of their design functions growth.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product design and UX recruitment.