This vacancy is now filled
We’re hiring a Technical Product Manager / Senior Product Manager / Infrastructure Product Owner for a leading data/insight SAAS software business with a strong social and environmental mission. The role is London/hybrid with approx. 1 day per week in the office (or more if desired).
They’ve recently completed a funding round with significant investment from a group of global £multi-B tech brands, and are continuing to build their proposition and scale it’s adoption. Equity will be part of the package.
The Technical Product Manager / Senior Product Manager / Infrastructure Product Owner
role involves leading a squad to build common infrastructure, navigation and security features, where good stakeholder management and trade-offs are critical to shape and deliver the roadmap.
The Technical Product Manager / Senior Product Manager / Infrastructure Product Owner will:
– Lead and coach a squad to build cross-platform technical features and functionality, but always with the user experience in mind.
– Own the full product lifecycle, including strategy, defining the roadmap and leading build and execution.
– Work with stakeholders to understand views/requirements, managing trade-offs and pushing back when needed.
– Areas you’ll own include security, compliance (eg SOC 2), monitoring and performance, developer experience, authentication & authorisation, component library, welcome dashboard, navigation, user management & permissions.
Candidates for the Technical Product Manager / Senior Product Manager / Infrastructure Product Owner role must have:
– Strong product management experience working on Enterprise SAAS Software back-end infrastructure, security, compliance, navigation, user management & permissions or similar.
– Ideally experience of large complex software in regulated markets, such as finance, fintech, investments, insurance, etc.
– Ideally experience of AWS hosting and disaster recovery.
– Ideally an understanding of SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) approaches and considerations.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.
Looking for a product mentor? Learn more about our free product mentorship scheme and apply for a mentor today.