This vacancy is now filled
I’m looking for a Senior Product Manager for a start-up that uses tech to reduce plastic in the ocean.
You’ll be building the comms platform and product toolkit for consumer brands to help tell their customers and stakeholders how they are helping solve this global problem.
Currently a team of 20, they need a socially motivated Product leader to create the B2B comms products and toolkits.
You’ll join a fully remote and internationally dispersed business with a huge funding runway and a mission to save the world!
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for:
* User needs – help the whole team to understand what problems we need to solve and why
* Roadmap – Continuously prioritise the opportunities that are most likely to measurably impact your roadmap outcome
* Data – Make intelligent decisions backed up by quantitative and qualitative insights
* Design experiments that allow us to learn quickly so that we focus our resources on what works
* Influencing – work shoulder to shoulder with your team and inspire them to build an amazing product
The Senior Product Manager will have:
* Have a strong background product management. It’s a B2B role but it doesn’t matter where your experience is from as long as you care about user needs.
* Built products from scratch or a very early stage using an outcome-based approach.
* Achieved success delivering consumer facing products that drive real user value and business financial goals.
* Leveraged both user experience and AB testing to find product/market fit.
* You create structure out of ambiguity and have a pragmatic “can do” and “make it happen” attitude in a collaborative way.
Intelligent People is a specialist Senior Product Manager recruitment agency.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.