This vacancy is now filled
Working for a hyper-growth & well-funded US Cyber Security software vendor that are offering generous equity, the Senior Product Manager / Cyber Security Product Manager / Product Lead role involves leading data acquisition and integrations with new services and systems. This will involve building standardisation and extensibility into the platform, to increase the pace of onboarding new data workloads and expanding into new security domains.
The organisation help their global enterprise customers ensure full and continuous cyber protection across all security assets, the first solution to do this.
The Senior Product Manager / Cyber Security Product Manager / Product Lead role is mostly UK remote, with 3 days per quarter in London for team collaboration events, and international travel to customers (short trips every 4-6 weeks).
The Senior Product Manager / Cyber Security Product Manager / Product Lead will:
– Lead initiatives from product discovery, working closely with design and the engineering technical lead to propose, refine, and define scope.
– Be responsible for determining and monitoring the success of the initiatives their team delivers and reporting to the wider product team and business.
– Engage with executives, leaders and analysts in Cyber Security to understand market trends, IT patterns and customer use cases
– Work with Product, Engineering and Revenue teams to develop data-driven ROI case for product roadmap priorities and initiatives
– Own the end-to-end delivery of large, high-impact product changes, from inception to implementation and launch
– Work with product designers to whiteboard, develop, and refine clear & intuitive user experiences
– Lead market-driven product launches, beta programs and new product introductions including developing GTM strategy
Candidates for the Senior Product Manager / Cyber Security Product Manager / Product Lead role must have:
– Strong full lifecycle product management experience, with B2B SAAS or enterprise software
– At least 1 years’ experience with a cyber security software vendor (eg Vulnerability Management, Endpoint Security, Identity and Access Management)
– Experience delivering technical products, ideally working with integrations, API’s etc. (eg ETL, Data Flow)
– Any experience with a hyper growth startup is desirable
– Any experience of the following products is desirable – Tenable, Rapid7, Veracode, CrowdStrike, SailPoint
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.
Looking for a product mentor? Learn more about our free product mentorship scheme and apply for a mentor today.