This vacancy is now filled
Working for a fully profitable SAAS software vendor who specialises in information management, the Senior Product Manager (B2B SAAS) / Principal Product Manager / Lead Product Manager role involves setting the entire product strategy for their suite of enterprise SAAS products as they look to grow their offering and expand further into new markets and territories.
Having established a proven product market fit across the UK and US and achieved £1.5m ARR in the last year, our client is now in a strong position to extend their offering to enterprise-level and SMB clients in other industries and sectors.
As the first product hire, the Senior Product Manager (B2B SAAS) / Principal Product Manager / Lead Product Manager will play a critical role in driving revenue and growth across the business by identifying new market opportunities and tailoring their products to meet new and existing customer needs. This is a full-lifecycle product role, where you’ll engage with customers, shape the product strategy alongside the Founder and work with the tech team to build, launch and optimise a new self-service platform. As product hire #1, you’ll also have the opportunity to shape working methodologies to create a world class product driven environment.
This is a fully remote role and candidates could be based anywhere in the UK.
The Senior Product Manager (B2B SAAS) / Principal Product Manager / Lead Product Manager will:
* Work closely with senior stakeholders across sales, customer success and product to build and shape their enterprise and self-service products.
* Analyse market data and trends to identify new client opportunities and partnerships.
* Collaborate with the Product Marketing Manager to develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates their offering and its features across different market segments.
* Produce business cases that outline how their products can be tailored to create maximum value for customers.
* Measure and evaluate product KPIs and metrics to derive data-driven insights.
The Senior Product Manager (B2B SAAS) / Principal Product Manager / Lead Product Manager must have:
* Strong product management experience working for a SAAS software vendor across any industry/sector.
* Any experience working in a start-up/scale up environment is ideal.
* Proven ability to manage competing stakeholder relationships and prioritize tasks accordingly.
* A strong understanding of agile methodologies.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Intelligent People is a specialist Senior Product Manager (B2B SAAS) recruitment agency.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.
Looking for a product mentor? Learn more about our free product mentorship scheme and apply for a mentor today.