This vacancy is now filled
SaaS Product Manager / B2B Product Manager needed by leading provider of Service Management Software.
Salary: £60,000 – £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Remote (Office in Bristol)
Our client is a rapidly scaling business whose software is used across a range of business sectors to help improve customer service and all round service management and delivery.
The SaaS Product Manager / B2B Product Manager will have full autonomy over developing the product over the coming years as the organisation goes through a fundraiser having grown organically to-date.
The SaaS Product Manager / B2B Product Manager will report directly to the COO and CEO and will work cross-functionally with sales, marketing and developer teams to ensure future growth.
The SaaS Product Manager / B2B Product Manager will:
– Take over and prioritise the current roadmap and backlog
– Work with customers and stakeholders to understand needs and build business cases.
– Build the product strategy and roadmap.
– Work collaboratively with developers to release best in class products that users love.
– Roll out product trials and product launches.
The SaaS Product Manager / B2B Product Manager must have:
– A track record delivering great SaaS / HRTech / L&D / EdTech Products.
– Excellent stakeholder management skills.
– Experience in new product development and the innovation cycle.
Experience working with service management software would be beneficial, but not necessary.
Intelligent People are a specialist SaaS Product Manager recruitment agency.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.