This vacancy is now filled
Working for one of the best-known global market and economic intelligence businesses, the Senior Product Owner / Product Manager role involves helping them to deliver a step change in the way their clients experience and access the insight, data, and analytical services they provide.
Having received backing from of the UK’s leading private equity firms, the Senior Product Owner / Product Manager will work closely with senior members of the management team to execute the roadmap for various customer-facing digital products.
The Senior Product Owner / Product Manager will:
* Be the client interface with the Salesforce partner to project manager the step up to a new Salesforce instance.
* Define the business’ data requirements and structure before migration to the new Salesforce instance.
* Optimise the customer experience/UX and drive improvements that enable customers to find and consume complex business information and data/insights more easily.
* Identify product opportunities within the market, engaging both existing customers and prospects alike.
* Build a knowledge of the customer, data, the business and the market landscape through client engagement, visits, and data analysis.
The Senior Product Owner / Product Manager must have:
* Experience working with a B2B SaaS product – ideally with business information, data, insights, or analytics products.
* Any experience of data migration, data warehousing and Salesforce is beneficial, but not essential.
* Excellent stakeholder management and teamworking skills.
* Ability to write well-constructed and easy to understand user stories, with attention to detail.
* Confidence working in an Agile Environment.
This is an exciting opportunity that would be well suited to a Senior Product Owner looking to take their first step into a Product Management role.
Intelligent People is a specialist Product Manager Recruitment Agency.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.