This vacancy is now filled
We’re currently searching for a Product Manager / Growth Product Manager / Retention Product Manager for a well-funded, rapidly growing consumer marketplace to develop their customer retention capability.
The Product Manager / Growth Product Manager / Retention Product Manager will own the product retention strategy, leading a cross-functional team to grow the proportion of customers that use our client’s platform and create a memorable customer experience.
The Product Manager / Growth Product Manager / Retention Product Manager will:
* Work closely with the Head of Product and the marketplace team to identify opportunities in the customer experience, build a strategic roadmap, and execute.
* Work to connect users with propositions, make propositions best in class, and strategically identify new propositions to launch.
* Join a cross-functional team to look for signals and find creative ways to test and validate initiatives.
* Understand the needs of customers and use this to drive effective prioritisation decisions.
* Build relationships with your team and stakeholders and translate complex problems into understandable concepts.
The Product Manager / Growth Product Manager / Retention Product Manager must have:
* 1+ years’ experience working as a product manager with a track record of demonstrable impact.
* Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
* A customer-centric attitude.
* The ability to manage internal and external stakeholder relationships.
* A positive and friendly personality who thrives on working collaboratively.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing business with increasing market share who are major disruptors in a largely undigitized industry.
Intelligent People is a specialist Product Manager recruitment agency.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.