This vacancy is now filled
Working for an incredibly well funded ESG SAAS software business with a superstar Founder and Leadership team, the Product Delivery Manager / Agile Scrum Master / SAAS Programme Manager role involves leading the delivery of complex digital SAAS products and platforms in a fast-paced Agile environment.
The client is a for-profit public benefit company that will enable businesses globally to comply with ESG legislation and go beyond this, improving their social, environmental and sustainability impact/performance.
The role is UK remote based, but the client will have an office in central London, so being commutable from London for occasional meetups is preferred.
There’s lots of work to do in building out the platform. The Product Delivery Manager / Agile Scrum Master / SAAS Programme Manager will support leadership, product managers and wider cross-functional high-performing team of developers, designers, and QAs meet their milestones and bring future product developments to life, on time and to a high standard.
The Product Delivery Manager / Agile Scrum Master / SAAS Programme Manager will:
– Own your project’s delivery plan, displaying strong leadership, organisational and execution skills against the product roadmap
– Coach teams to apply the most appropriate Agile practices and techniques and own the team’s processes
– Help optimize existing technology, facilitating continuous improvement in both tech and process, in addition to working with development teams to create new solutions
– Report on progress towards milestones, and successfully engage groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders
– Use metrics to track and forecast delivery, manage expectations and highlight and improve inefficiencies in ways of working
– Always be thinking about how to optimise the user’s needs and experience while realising the organisational mission and vision
– Lead scrum teams, plan sprint goals and see them through to delivery
– Have difficult conversations to manage scope, balancing the demanding expectations of key stakeholders against resource capacity and product purpose
– Be rigorous in defining the product’s success criteria and adopt an incremental test culture, with a sharp focus on platform security
– Support with delivering product launches working with the wider team, executives and board members
– Enable teams by identifying and removing risks and blockers – working knowledge of RAID management
– Support the team to write and refine user stories and prioritise product backlogs
– Help to lead and motivate a cross-functional product team with a focus on team health, maintaining a sustainable pace.
Candidates for the Product Delivery Manager / Agile Scrum Master / SAAS Programme Manager must have:
– Strong experience managing delivery of complex digital products (ideally SAAS), helping teams see product roadmaps through to fruition in a high growth start-up or scale-up, perhaps as a programme manager, product manager, technology manager, Scrum Master or platform delivery manager. This could be in any industry sector or product domain, including perhaps with a consultancy, system integrator or strategy consultancy digital practice.
– Worked at the intersection of business and technology, keeping teams, partners and stakeholders engaged on the development journey and up to date with the progress
– Have experience working collaboratively in teams, developing meaningful relationships to achieve common goals, coaching them with Agile practices
– Work closely with the product and engineering teams, reporting progress updates, as well as being an escalation point to resolve delivery prioritisation issues
– Have proven experience delivering incremental product developments throughout the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) with E2E delivery management, working with modern CI/CD pipelines
– Be primed with Agile delivery management experience, with knowledge of Scrum, Kanban and experience of JIRA and Confluence. You’ll have led scrum teams across multiple geographies, and organised sprint ceremonies and demos
– Have managed changing demands and competing expectations through your pragmatic approach and ability to prioritise
– Have sound problem-solving and organisational skills supporting the product managers to make trade-off decisions between customer impact, commercials, operational feasibility and regulatory/ legal compliance points
– Come with excellent communication and presentation skills with experience communicating with various stakeholders and people of varied technical ability both verbally and in writing
– Be comfortable working under pressure in order to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Intelligent People are a specialist Product Delivery Manager / Agile Scrum Master / SAAS Programme Manager recruitment consultancy.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.