This vacancy is now filled
We’re currently searching for a Marketing Director (Mexico), VP of Marketing (Mexico), Mexico Marketing Lead for a very high-profile US consumer health and wellness platform (App and web based) who’s recent multi-$100m funding round positions them to localise their service across new Latin American territories and enter new markets.
Managing a multi-million-dollar budget, the Marketing Director (Mexico), VP of Marketing (Mexico), Mexico Marketing Lead will drive customer growth and brand awareness (initially in Mexico but over time the wider LATAM region), including all campaign strategies and execution across earned and paid media. This will include acting as the customer advocate, understanding customer insights, and ensuring all brand marketing efforts leverage them.
You’ll manage execution through agencies and will shape the longer-term strategy, potentially building an in-region expert marketing team.
The Marketing Director (Mexico), VP of Marketing (Mexico), Mexico Marketing Lead will:
* Develop and execute omni-channel marketing plans and roadmaps to acquire users and grow awareness and consideration of the brand in Mexico
* Consistently ideate new ways to drive practical business growth, developing business cases to sell-them into the organization and execute in-market
* Drive PR and earned media strategies, hiring/leveraging external agencies where needed
* Track performance of key marketing metrics and initiatives, and report insights back to the business.
* Develop and execute local Social Media strategies (channel definition, purpose, messaging strategy for each) which drive brand awareness.
* Collaborate with Product to drive updates and tests to the website/home page to ensure consistent customer journey during campaign periods, as well as drive ongoing initiatives and tests that improve brand perception (e.g. adding testimonials micro-site) and drive increased membership
* Collaborate with performance growth marketing partners to ensure consistent brand positioning, and well as positive impact of brand marketing activities on overall business performance.
* Build and manage a team of contractors and internal and external agency resources to make sure campaigns and programs adhere to brand guidelines (messaging, experiences, imagery, and tone of voice), and are delivered on-strategy, on-time, and on-budget.
* Partner with highly talented product, engineering and design teams to run tests and launch new features that improve the international user experience
* Improve Spanish customer satisfaction and retention by understanding pain points and validating hypotheses through research and testing
Candidates for the Marketing Director (Mexico), VP of Marketing (Mexico), Mexico Marketing Lead must have:
* Strong marketing leadership experience in a mass consumer/high profile brand environment, such as eCommerce, Media, Entertainment, Finance, health, Education, Travel, Holidays, Marketplaces, etc
* Deep experience leading the marketing strategy for a consumer facing business in Mexico
* Strong experience delivering consumer growth across performance and brand building channels, with a particular focus on performance channels.
* Experience managing third party agencies
* Fast learner with excellent problem-solving and prioritisation skills
* Strong writing skills and creativity
* A collaborative, self-starter who relishes getting his/her hands dirty and knows how to drive projects from inception to execution
* Great at communicating & working with a high-performing cross-functional team
Intelligent People is a specialist International Marketing Director recruitment agency.
Find out more on how Intelligent People can help with marketing executive search.