This vacancy is now filled
We’re currently searching for a Head of Product / Product Lead / Group Product Manager for one of the UK’s best loved consumer marketplaces.
They have a proven track record of improving the lives of millions of consumers across the UK and they are now looking for a Head of Product / Product Lead / Group Product Manager to take the value they provide to consumers to the next level.
The Head of Product / Product Lead / Group Product manager will be responsible for building and developing a range of consumer facing digital products to drive engagement and create a personalised experience for each customer. The role will involve developing a deep understanding of customer needs, goals and behaviours and then building digital experiences that step in at the right time and in the right manner to keep customers informed and empowered.
You will also be responsible for leading a team of incredibly talented product managers and building the product team over time.
This is a hybrid role, requiring two days per week travel to their office in either London or Manchester.
The Head of Product / Product Lead / Group Product Manager will:
* Work closely with the Product Director, provide thought leadership and define strategic direction and compelling product initiatives for your product area.
* Develop, own, and iterate the overarching roadmap for the products and platform that will power the personalised customer experiences of the future both on and off site driving clear uplift in your Product area.
* Launch cross-channel personalisation capabilities for customers and prospects across authenticated and unauthenticated digital channels on and off site.
* Own the KPIs and metrics that matter for your product area, working closely with stakeholders across the business to ensure success and value of the suite of products can be measured.
* Leadership and people management; providing coaching, mentoring and on the job support for Product Managers plus leadership and inspiration for the wider product community.
The Head of Product / Product Lead / Group Product Manager must have:
* Strong product leadership experience in a consumer-facing digital business (perhaps within Consumer, eCommerce, Fintech, Media, Travel, Food Delivery, Holidays, Price Comparison, etc).
* Ideally with experience building digital products with a focus on driving engagement or providing personalised customer experiences.
* Experience of making critical decisions and prioritisation calls based on data, insight, ROI and business context.
* A masterful written and verbal communicator, with exceptional abilities to engage and navigate stakeholders.
* Strong analytical skills, creative problem solving that corrects and improves the product, likely to have worked closely with data teams to make clear decisions, backed by evidence.
The business is constantly voted as one of the world’s most trusted brands, you have the opportunity to drive its customer experience and product capabilities to new heights.
Intelligent People is a specialist Head of Product recruitment agency.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.