This vacancy is now filled
Head of Marketing / Marketing Director / Group Marketing Manager needed by one of the fastest growing green energy and travel technology companies in the world. They are looking for someone who’s able and passionate to come onboard the journey to net zero, take full ownership of the marketing strategy, grow a team from scratch and make a real impact!
The Head of Marketing / Marketing Director / Group Marketing Manager will work for a climate focused company that is currently going through Series A Funding and plans to grow their headcount by 5X in the next 12-18 months!
Salary Package: £70-90k + Share Options + Benefits
Location: Birmingham (Hybrid, 2-3 days a week in office)
The Head of Marketing / Marketing Director / Group Marketing Manager will:
· Manage the budgeting and implementation of the marketing strategy across all B2B channels.
· Develop the Brand identity, strategy and messaging.
· Redesign the company website, collaborate with Designers and optimise SEO.
· Build, lead and inspire a team over time, initially working with external agencies.
· Work closely with sales to improve sales enablement and company campaigns.
The Head of Marketing / Marketing Director / Group Marketing Manager must have:
· Proven experience in B2B marketing.
· Excellent analytic & communication skills.
· The ability to be comfortable in a fail fast, fail often scaling environment.
· Experience recruiting, coaching and developing a team from 0.
· A hands-on and strategic approach.
· A Tech4Good mindset / passion to enact positive change.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with marketing recruitment.