This vacancy is now filled
Data Product Manager
Location: London / Hybrid
I am looking for a Data Product Manager for a large UK retailer, who serve millions of customers every day. The Data Product Manager will work in a cross-functional team and with a number of important stakeholders to deliver high-quality products that give customers an amazing shopping experience.
This is a great opportunity for a Data Product Manager, or a Product Manager who wants to step up to a role with full lifecycle responsibility and have the opportunity to manage and coach junior Product Managers.
The Data Product Manager will:
* Own the product strategy, roadmap and backlog
* Make data-based decisions and deliver on agreed product metrics (OKRs)
* Manage multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams
* Work with third parties to enhance current product functions and develop new features
* Drive new product developments across both web and app
The Data Product Manager must have:
* Experience identifying user problems and opportunities
* Strong stakeholder management experience
* Experience working with closely with third parties
* An analytical and data driven mindset
* Knowledge of retail / eCommerce is desirable
Intelligent People is a specialist Product Manager recruitment agency.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.