VP of Product / Director of Product / Head of Product needed by a Tech4Good org who help disadvantaged children accelerate their learning by providing free access to reading tools and materials as well as high impact tutoring and volunteer services.
We’re looking for a technically minded VP of Product / Director of Product / Head of Product who is curious, passionate and ambitious to take the product strategy and roadmap to the next level. The challenge so far is being able to think strategically and implement enhancements within the current product portfolio whilst alongside thinking about the longer-term roadmap and entering into new markets.
Currently, more than 200 global businesses have partnered with this business to provide the products to their customers that is imperative to their education and future. The role will focus on the needs of their customers and drive the organisation’s desire to continue its profitable growth and global market expansion. You will also lead and grow an exceptional team to execute the strategy, however you will also need to be hands-on where required.
The VP of Product / Director of Product / Head of Product will:
– Work directly with the C-suite to create and define a clear product vision & execute globally
– Be responsible for the direct line management of the dev team
– Work directly with customers to develop new ideas and MVPs
– Manage senior stakeholders internally and externally
– Be responsible for all phases of the Software Development lifecycle
The VP of Product / Director of Product / Head of Product must have:
* A solid technical ability, perhaps with an ex-software engineer/coder/IT security background who has moved to a product role
* Experience with, or understanding of, project management tools such as Jira, cloud platforms such as AWS, web-app frameworks such as Ruby on Rails and DevOps such as Heroku
* Experience leading a product from concept to launch within a global EdTech, Tech for Good, Media/Comms B2C start-ups/scale-ups is preferable
* Experience with highly regulated products or exposure to IT security software is useful
* Experience in a fast paced, agile environment
* Experience managing senior stakeholders
* A strong track record of implementing Product/development best practices and processes
* A solid commercial mindset
This is an excellent opportunity for a VP of Product / Director of Product / Head of Product to progress into CPTO level & be involved in the future for this rapidly growing company as they continue to grow globally.
Please note that is a fully remote role.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.
Looking for a product mentor? Learn more about our free product mentorship scheme and apply for a mentor today.