The Sales Executive / Business Development Executive / Account Manager is an entry level role with full training and is a great first step towards becoming an executive search or senior recruitment specialist.
Intelligent People is a St Albans based executive search and experienced hire recruitment specialist, with a focus on marketing, product management and commercial leadership roles for the digital and tech sector.
We provide expert consultancy, advice, and services to our customers, who are a mixture of small and large consumer and technology brands.
The Sales Executive / Business Development Executive / Account Manager will support an experienced team to win and deliver executive recruitment projects, performing a variety of candidate & customer research tasks, as well as ad-hoc and routine business support projects.
Although this isn’t a direct sales role, the Sales Executive / Business Development Executive / Account Manager is a first step and we’ll skill you up to engage with and influence the people around you. You will be encouraged to use your initiative and take ownership of different challenges. For this you will need a laser focus on detail as you manage multiple concurrent initiatives (that you’ll prioritise), making mistakes along the way as part of your learning journey.
Some specific responsibilities
* Mapping target organisations and identifying target candidates
* Outreach to qualified candidates and, in time, pitching roles
* Use the internal Talent system to build talent pools and shortlists of candidates
* Use the CRM system to target non-Client contacts
* Perform database searches and improve data integrity
* Use 3rd party tools to help build Talent pools
The Sales Executive / Business Development Executive / Account Manager will also help the business development effort by performing market research on potential Clients, adding them to the prospecting system, performing data input and helping with targeted outreach.
We will give you a structured training and induction course and all the tools needed to understand the market and perform at your best.
You will have unlimited support from a mentor and will learn from a hugely experienced wider team.
If you recognise the following in yourself, we want to hear from you:
* Highly articulate with excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
* An intelligent, logical, and organised mind with ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
* A willingness to push yourself, and you are OK being under pressure at times.
* A sense of urgency and bias for action.
* Sociable, with ability to connect with a diverse group of people, within and outside the organisation.
* Strong academics, preferably to degree level
This is an entry level role and we very much support progression into front line consultancy positions when you feel ready. The next step would be into full customer facing consultancy roles, selling and delivering executive search and experience hire services for new and existing customers.
We support equal opportunities for all and welcome applications regardless of age sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, ethnic origin, religious belief or disability.
Apply for this Job
You are applying for the following job: