This vacancy is now filled
This Product Manager / Senior Product Manager / Product Lead role is with a rapidly scaling tech company who are solving a global inefficiency in a multi-£100b industry, with a strong environmental focus.
The leadership team comprises of Executives from Amazon and other global brands that are customer-focused, with a data driven approach to solving customer problems.
With 300 staff and growing, this company operates with a dynamic flat organisational structure, so you will become a hands-on functional expert, working with a range of stakeholders, and leading a matrix team to deliver.
The Product Manager / Senior Product Manager / Product Lead will be working on the back-end software for either delivery fulfilment, logistics, or networks.
This is a hybrid role working in their London office.
The Product Manager / Senior Product Manager / Product Lead will:
– Set a clear product vision and strategy
– Use data to make key product decisions
– Own product roadmap to connect customers, partners, engineering, and design
– Leading the engineering teams to produce world leading solutions
– Work with customers to define roadmap
The Product Manager / Senior Product Manager / Product Lead must have:
– A technical/data driven product background
– Ex-engineer/developer turned product very beneficial
– Previous experience as a product management with SAAS integrations or API’s
– Logistics or supply-chain experience is helpful but not essential
Intelligent People is a specialist Product Manager recruitment agency.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.