We are looking for Product Manager / Sports Product Manager / Associate Product Manager for a worldwide high traffic eCommerce business that sells to millions of consumers around the world.
Reporting into the Lead Product Manager, you will be iterating and improving existing products used by high profile sport organisations, as well as ideating and developing new ones. You’ll be working closely with design and engineering, ensure that the customer needs are prioritised and met.
This is a hybrid role, 3 days a week (Tues – Thurs) in the offices located in Stoke-on-Trent.
The Product Manager / Sports Product Manager / Associate Product Manager will:
* Have ownership of the roadmap, ensuring customer needs are met and prioritised
* Be data-driven and analytical
* Define product specifications through user-stories
* Identify and research market opportunities
* Use KPI’s to track value of new features, reporting ROI over an agreed timeframe
The Product Manager / Sports Product Manager / Associate Product Manager must have:
* Product Management experience within a transactional eCommerce environment (eg. groceries, fashion, travel, media, entertainment, airlines, etc)
* Experience shipping high quality products in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Experience within the sports and/or ticketing industry would be a desirable
This is a great opportunity for any The Product Manager / Sports Product Manager / Associate Product Manager looking to join an industry leading eCommerce marketplace.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.
Looking for a product mentor? Learn more about our free product mentorship scheme and apply for a mentor today.