Working for a large specialist B2B news and insights organisation who are operational all across the globe, the Mobile Product Manager (Product Discovery) will play a pivotal role in delivering world class mobile products.
You will help to lead the way in the development of their b2b mobile app, which will involve a strong focus on product discovery. You will be hands-on, getting close to the customers to understand their pain points & needs, and build the mobile product strategy accordingly.
This is a permanent, full-time role, going into the Central London (Zone 1) office 1 day per week.
The Mobile Product Manager (Product Discovery) will:
– Focus heavily on leading product discovery, through exploration, ideation, prototyping and validation.
– Deliver on new and existing mobile apps as part of an agile scrum engineering team.
– Understand our customers’ pain points, desires, and needs. You will lead on research and be the voice of the customer.
– Understand and articulate users’ goals and problems to solve, which will be vital in building the mobile product strategy and determining product features.
– Deep dive into quantitative analytics to understand user behaviour, interactions, and outcomes.
– Build the product strategy for ‘mobile’, including defining the vision, product goals, developing the product roadmap, go-to-market strategy and measuring success.
– Develop and communicate a clear technology roadmap in support of strategy, goals and objectives.
The Mobile Product Manager (Product Discovery) should have:
– Strong product management experience working on mobile products / mobile apps from scratch.
– Deep experience in product discovery.
– Thorough understanding of mobile app analytics.
– Experience working in a trading environment or financial services sector.
– Experience in user research including field research, usability testing, personas, customer journey maps, storyboards.
– Experience of working in an agile development environment.
– Strong stakeholder management experience with the ability to align departments throughout the product lifecycle.
– Ability to manage the end-to-end product delivery of new functions and software products.
– Experience delivering a subscription-based web product.
– Experience of AB Testing.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.
Looking for a product mentor? Learn more about our free product mentorship scheme and apply for a mentor today.