This vacancy is now filled
Individual contributor Group Product Manager / Senior Product Manager needed by a high growth Biomedical scale-ups which builds complex products that help save lives by reducing the time-to-market of critical drugs and treatments to months and years instead of decades.
Salary Package: £100-130k + Bonus + Equity + Benefits
Location: Central London (Hybrid)
The Group Product Manager / Senior Product Manager will innovate a new product which they will then own and work with both Clients and the engineering teams to develop new solutions that enhance the core platform capability.
The Group Product Manager / Senior Product Manager will:
– Identify customer pain points and propose solutions.
– Manage the full product life cycle from innovation and ideation to release.
– Lead the product release plans for delivery of new functionality/
– Manage the product backlog.
– Build business cases and manage stakeholders.
The Group Product Manager / Senior Product Manager must have:
– Experience working for a fast-paced, scaling environment.
– A fail fast, fail often mindset.
– Individual contribution/ Specialist Product experience.
– Full product life cycle experience.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.
Looking for a product mentor? Learn more about our free product mentorship scheme and apply for a mentor today.