This vacancy is now filled
eCommerce Project Manager
Contract Role (6 Months)
Working for a rapidly growing eCommerce business, the eCommerce Project Manager / Implementation Project Manager / Program Manager role involves project managing the implementation of Adobe Commerce (Magento) as part of a wider transformation program across ERP and CRM.
This is a 6 month contract role, INSIDE IR35, and is a hybrid position with 2-3 days per week in Cambridgeshire.
The eCommerce Project Manager / Implementation Project Manager / Program Manager will:
– Define project scope, objectives, deliverables, and timelines in collaboration with stakeholders.
– Develop project plans, including resource allocation, task assignments, and dependencies.
– Monitor project progress, track milestones, and ensure timely completion of tasks.
– Identify and mitigate risks and issues that may impact project timelines or quality.
– Manage project resources effectively, including internal team members and external contractors or consultants.
– Monitor project budget, track expenses, and ensure adherence to financial constraints.
– Collaborate with internal and external teams, such as designers, developers, content creators, IT and the wider Digital Transformation team.
– Liaise with external stakeholders, such as clients, vendors, and agencies.
– Use your expertise in website implementations (ideally Adobe Commerce) to guide and oversee the implementation of our website, ensuring compliance with best practices and industry standards.
– Manage and drive the Adobe Website Implementation partner and other contractors to ensure accurate execution of website designs and functionalities.
– Coordinate with other project teams to ensure integration.
– Conduct thorough testing and quality assurance to ensure proper implementation and functionality.
– Ensure SEO requirements are addresses within from design to delivery, to avoid any negative impacts on new website launch.
Candidates for the eCommerce Project Manager / Implementation Project Manager / Program Manager role must have:
– Strong project management experience in an eCommerce environment, whether B2B or B2C
– Previous experience implementing eCommerce software (ideally Adobe Commerce / Magento, or similar)
– Strong experience managing internal and external stakeholder and partner relationships and excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Comfort spending 2-3 days per week in Cambridgeshire
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with your career journey.