This vacancy is now filled
Working with a global B2B brand that sells specialist solutions and products to international customers, the eCommerce & Marketplace Manager / B2b Marketing Manager role involves driving success and growth of their website. You will work to drive revenue and conversion through SEO, Content, CRO, trading and more.
They are PE backed and are on a fast-paced scaling journey, with a tech transformation and growing digital, commercial and trading teams. They continue with their international growth and have clients all across the globe.
This is a hybrid role which is based North of Cambridge. You will need to attend the office 2 days per week.
The eCommerce & Marketplace Manager / B2b Marketing Manager will:
* Develop strategies to optimise CRO, sales and increase revenue.
* Implement effective technical SEO strategies to improve organic search rankings and drive traffic to our website.
* Manage the day-to-day operations of the eCommerce & web platform.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, sales, operations and service
* Create and manage product listings, including compelling product descriptions, images, pricing and inventory availability.
* Analyse key performance metrics to identify areas for improvement and implement actionable strategies.
* Manage third-party marketplaces including account setup, listing optimisation and performance monitoring.
* Identify opportunities for expansion into new marketplaces or international markets and lead the implementation process.
Candidates for the eCommerce & Marketplace Manager / B2b Marketing Manager should have:
* Proven eCommerce and marketplace management, preferably with b2c and b2b experience.
* Strong experience using Adobe Commerce.
* Proficient skills in using ecommerce platforms and marketplace seller portals.
* Strong SEO experience.
* Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
* Some experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Salesforce.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with marketing recruitment.