A new opportunity has opened up to join an incredibly exciting, award-winning Ed-tech start-up.
As the Head of Ecommerce Trading / Head of Trading & Ecommerce / Senior Trading & Ecommerce Manager you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s, which has already cracked the global market.
With ambitious growth plans ahead, they are looking for an expert to own and drive the eCommerce Trading channel. You’ll join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and deliver sales and margin targets through best in class eCommerce and trading initiatives.
The Head of Ecommerce Trading / Head of Trading & Ecommerce / Senior Trading & Ecommerce Manager will:
* Develop and deliver the annual trading calendar, whilst testing and new trading/promo variants
* Drive conversion through the optimisation of key user journeys for maximum commercial benefit and optimal customer experience
* Own AOV; driving initiatives through pricing and promotions, improving user journeys, recommending ‘add on’ products (physical and digital) and inputting into the new product roadmap based on marketplace/customer insight
* Manage and lead a team of four direct reports
* Report on key trading, you’ll carry out weekly reports all trading metrics, raising any issues and opportunities with the wider team
* Manage large budgets, whilst developing functional daily trading and eCommerce targets
* Create testing plans to drive growth through site merchandising and design
* Develop and lead relationships with internal teams to ensure that the E-comm proposition works flawless end-to-end for the consumer
* Be responsible for developing and delivering existing ecommerce growth opportunities and programmes
* Work collaboratively with BI to develop regular forecasts
The Head of Ecommerce Trading / Head of Trading & Ecommerce / Senior Trading & Ecommerce Manager must have:
* Experience within an ecommerce trading role with strong knowledge of pricing & promotion mechanics
* A background from any of the industry or sector, such as; eCommerce, Retail, Publishing, FMCG, Tech, Startups, Travel, Media, etc.
* Experience with running testing activity, including knowledge of A/B and MVT techniques and analytics tools
* An analytical degree would be beneficial
* Experience with Google Analytics (or similar)
* Experience with a CMS platform
* Strong Excel & analytical skills are essential
* The desire to thrive in a fast-paced and scaling environment, and are able to work in a collaborative team
* A commercially driven mindset with customer needs always at the core of your work
* Experience building and leading a team
This is a great opportunity for a Head of Ecommerce Trading / Head of Trading & Ecommerce / Senior Trading & Ecommerce Manager to join a unique business which is proving hugely successful in the market. You’ll work alongside an incredibly talented team, and have drive and passion to take the company to the next tier.
Intelligent People is a specialist Head of Ecommerce Trading recruitment agency.
Apply for this Job
You are applying for the following job: