This vacancy is now filled
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager / Senior Data Product Manager / Datawarehouse Product Lead for a very large high traffic eCommerce business that sells to millions of consumers around the world.
You will be defining and delivering valuable data products to their B2B clients in the entertainment sector which will drive their effectiveness and efficiency.
This is a hybrid role, biased to remote with occasional time in the Central London Offices.
This is a 12-month fixed term contract (FTC) – 40 hours per week.
The Senior Product Manager / Senior Data Product Manager / Datawarehouse Product Lead will:
* Own and manage the product portfolio and strategy for the Data & Integrations vertical, ensuring it aligns with the overall business vision and needs
* Manage team of product managers, ensuring solid understand of product vision and outputs are high quality & on time
* Assess, prioritise, and track via KPI’s new project requests; making sure they are in line with the product and business strategic direction
* Set, measure and own product specific OKRs which will directly contribute to company strategy
* Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to drive product discovery and gain a thorough understanding of needs and requirements
* Research and keep on top of latest market trends and opportunities
The Senior Product Manager / Senior Data Product Manager / Datawarehouse Product Lead must have:
* Strong experience with data platforms (data lakes, data warehouse, data bricks, etc), whether internal corporate data platforms or data products/services for B2B customers
* A successful track record of delivering complex data products
* Candidates may have worked in any industry sector, B2B, B2C, Finance, Retail, eCommerce, travel, etc
* A thorough understanding of data architecture, infrastructure, and principles.
* Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
* Experience with Databricks technology is desirable
* An analytical and data-driven approach to problem solving
* The ability to operate autonomously and effectively in a fast-paced environment
This is a great opportunity for any Senior Product Manager / Senior Data Product Manager / Datawarehouse Product Lead looking to join an industry leading eCommerce marketplace.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.
Looking for a product mentor? Learn more about our free product mentorship scheme and apply for a mentor today.