Working for an incredibly well funded ESG SAAS software business with a superstar Founder and Leadership team, the Interim Senior Product Manager / Contract Product Lead / Product Manager Contractor role involves leading the development of complex digital SAAS products and platforms in a fast-paced Agile environment.
The client is a for-profit public benefit company that will enable businesses globally to comply with ESG legislation and go beyond this, improving their social, environmental and sustainability impact/performance.
This is a remote interim role, but the client will have occasional meet ups in London, so being able to travel to London is beneficial (although not essential) and is OUTSIDE IR35.
There’s lots of work to do in building out the platform. The Senior Product Manager / Contract Product Lead / Product Manager Contractor will work closely with the senior leadership team to expand the feature set of the ESG data and reporting platform, with a particular emphasis on their data-focused features and building a data visualisation capability.
The Senior Product Manager / Contract Product Lead / Product Manager Contractor will:
* Participate in customer meetings, and do independent research to deeply understand our customers’ workflows and needs
* Define product requirements and communicate the “why” to technical and non-technical stakeholders alike.
* Work cross-functionally across engineering, design, and commercial teams to design and ship solutions.
* Own and manage the backlog and roadmap for your area of responsibility. Prioritize between large initiatives, smaller enhancements, architectural improvements, and operational excellence.
* Collaborate with stakeholders to source/validate/evolve features for the roadmap.
* Manage stakeholder expectations and communication for upcoming/planned releases.
Candidates for the Senior Product Manager / Contract Product Lead / Product Manager Contractor must have:
* 3+ years Product Management experience building data heavy products (working with data collection, data analysis, data visualisation products/features).
* 3+ years working within an agile software development framework.
* Excellent communication (be concise, summarize effectively) and leadership skills.
* Good judgment, and aren’t afraid to make decisions and act with purpose and intention, whilst understanding which battles to pick when it comes to business objectives versus technical limitations.
* Great product sense – showing empathy and creativity to consistently be able to craft products (or make changes to existing products) that have the intended impact on their users.
* Experience in the finance, environmental, sustainability or regulatory domain (desired but not essential).
Intelligent People are a Interim Senior Product Manager / Contract Product Lead / Product Manager Contractor recruitment consultancy.