This vacancy is now filled
This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Product Manager / Product Lead / Principal Product Manager to help build and launch an ESG platform for a very high profile scale up tech brand.
The leadership team is an elite group of industry leaders who have raised significant funding. This is a very mission driven movement but are also solving a significant ESG related problem for the corporate and global investment community, using tech.
You’ll help shape the product strategy but will be very hands on, working with a dedicated partner team of 8 developers and designers. Over time you’ll build a team to help you build and execute the roadmap.
The Senior Product Manager / Product Lead / Principal Product Manager will:
– Work to understand market and customer needs.
– Create compelling business cases to present and sell concepts through to senior management.
– Lead user journey workshops and sprint planning sessions in an Agile environment.
– Work closely with the methodology team as standards evolve, staying close to trends in relevant regulatory sectors.
– Develop clear business requirements for clarity in the architectural and application development.
– Analyse data, research and market trends to inform product strategies.
– Be passionate about helping companies leverage data to inform powerful changes.
– Manage the product roadmap, including pricing and segmentation as well as core positioning and messaging.
– Help to lead and motivate a cross-functional product team with a focus on team health.
– Be rigorous in defining the product’s success criteria and adopt an incremental test culture, with a sharp focus on platform security.
– Have difficult conversations to manage scope, balancing the demanding expectations of key stakeholders against resource capacity and product purpose.
– Drive product launches working with the wider team, executives and board members.
– Define and track KPIs and report progress to key stakeholders.
Candidates for the Senior Product Manager / Product Lead / Principal Product Manager role must have:
– Strong product experience leading the development of a complex data, analytics, business information, reporting or compliance related platform.
– Experience in a data heavy role, building data visualisation experiences or even as a data analyst, data scientist or data architect.
– Strong experience working on the design, development and launch of products in an Agile environment with proficiency in JIRA, writing user stories and creating journey maps.
– Ability to think through the complexities of the business model and framework and translate them into crisp product requirements aligned to the company’s vision and the product roadmap.
– Sound problem-solving, organisational, and business analysis skills along with proven experience making trade-off decisions between customer impact, commercials, operational feasibility and regulatory/ legal compliance.
– Ideally experienced working with data-rich products, ideally with a background in user experience and/or user testing.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to communicate to various stakeholders and people of varied technical ability. Comfort working with an international cross-cultural team, being an advocate for diversity.
– Experience in lean environments, with appreciation of the importance of prioritisation trade-offs in order to quickly launch an MVP.
– Strong knowledge and appreciation of Agile product development practices, and know how to work closely with designers, engineers and business stakeholders.
– Be approachable and highly collaborative; willing to work as part of a multidisciplinary team, creating and exchanging ideas. At the same time, you’ll be comfortable working under pressure in order to meet sometimes tight deadlines while maintaining a high quality of work.
Intelligent People is a specialist Senior Product Manager – ESG SASS Platform recruitment agency.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.