This vacancy is now filled
Marketing Director / Head of Marketing needed by a leading provider of boardroom consultancy services focusing on leadership dynamics for FTSE 500 companies as well as leading PE Houses.
As well as the consultancy services they provide, they have also developed a market leading leadership assessment tool that assesses leadership potential and capability by using internal and external data sources and a powerful proprietary algorithm that allows business leaders to build stronger and better companies.
As the product gears for launch, a Marketing Director / Head of Marketing is needed to help scale across Europe and America. The key focus of this role is lead generation.
The Marketing Director / Head of Marketing will:
* Define the marketing strategy across all touchpoints
* Drive lead generation
* Drive acquisition across all platforms and channels, predominately online, focusing immediately on the UK but with overall responsibility for the brand globally
* Deliver best practice
* Build a talented team of marketing experts
To be successful, The Marketing Director / Head of Marketing must:
* Be a highly experienced b2b marketing leader from a SaaS or services background, ideally with start-up or smaller co experience
* Have a strong track record of delivering growth
* Demonstrate strong people management skills having managed teams as well as senior stakeholders working directly with the c-suite
As the business scales and the product offering expands, experience across both b2b and b2c would be advantageous.
This is a rare opportunity for a Marketing Director / Head of Marketing to join at the start of a very exciting journey.
Intelligent People is a specialist Marketing Director recruitment agency.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with marketing executive search.