This vacancy is now filled
We’re searching for a Marketing Director Germany / VP Growth Marketing DE / Performance Marketing Director for a very high-profile US consumer healthtech/wellness brand (App and web based) who’s recent multi-$100m funding round positions them to enter new global territories. They improve the health and lives of tens of millions of global customers.
Managing a multi-million-dollar budget, the Marketing Director Germany / VP Growth Marketing DE / Performance Marketing Director will drive customer growth and brand awareness in Germany and DACH, including all campaign strategies and execution across earned and paid media. This will include acting as the customer advocate, understanding key customer insights and ensuring all brand marketing efforts leverage them.
You’ll manage execution through agencies and will shape the longer-term strategy, potentially building an in-region expert marketing team.
This role is Germany based (working from home).
The Marketing Director Germany / VP Growth Marketing DE / Performance Marketing Director will:
– Develop the marketing plans and roadmaps to drive awareness in Germany and DACH
– Develop and executing Omni-channel marketing plans that drive both brand development and business growth
– Consistently ideate new ways to drive practical business growth, developing business cases to sell-them into the organization and execute in-market
– Drive PR and earned media strategies, hiring/leveraging external agencies where needed
– Develop and execute local Influencer Strategies (celebrities, micro-influencers, etc.), as well as other tactics for activating the community, and increasing positive word of mouth
– Develop and execute local Social Media strategies (channel definition, purpose, messaging strategy for each) which drive brand awareness
– Collaborate with Product to drive updates and tests to the website/home page to ensure consistent customer journey during campaign periods, as well as drive ongoing initiatives and tests that improve brand perception (e.g. adding testimonials micro-site) and drive increased membership
– Collaborate with performance growth marketing partners to ensure consistent brand positioning, and well as positive impact of brand marketing activities on overall business performance
– Build and manage a team of contractors and internal and external agency resources to make sure campaigns and programs adhere to brand guidelines (messaging, experiences, imagery, and tone of voice), and are delivered on-strategy, on-time, and on-budget.
– Partner with highly talented product, engineering and design teams to run tests and launch new features that improve the international user experience
– Improve German customer satisfaction and retention by understanding pain points and validating hypotheses through research and testing
Candidates for the Marketing Director Germany / VP Growth Marketing DE / Performance Marketing Director role must have:
– Strong marketing leadership experience in a mass consumer/high profile brand environment, such as eCommerce, Media, Entertainment, Finance, health, Education, Travel, Holidays, Marketplaces, etc
– Native level German speaker with strong marketing experience in the German/DACH market
– Strong experience delivering consumer growth across digital performance and social channels
– Experience managing third party agencies
– Fast learner with excellent problem-solving and prioritisation skills
– Strong writing skills and creativity
– A collaborative, self-starter who relishes getting his/her hands dirty and knows how to drive projects from inception to execution
– Great at communicating & working with a high-performing cross-functional team
Intelligent People is a specialist international Marketing Director recruitment agency.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with marketing executive search.