This Senior Product Manager B2B SAAS / Platform Product Lead role is with a leading global process automation technology vendor, that have proven their product-market-fit and recently completed a significant Series C fund raise. The have several high value customer implementations, with significant interest from further customers globally.
The role involves ownership of their B2B SAAS process automation and control platform and taking it from their first successful implementations to develop a roadmap of improvements, enhancements and simplifications, making the platform intuitive and easy to navigate.
This is a complex platform with significant opportunities for improvement, and one of the main challenges is bringing user-centric simplicity to very complex workflows.
The role is hybrid/London (N1) based, with 2-3 days per week in the office, and some UK & global travel for customer meetings.
The Senior Product Manager B2B SAAS / Platform Product Lead will:
* Lead a dedicated squad of senior 8 engineers and a designer (plus a shared user research team), with a highly experienced engineering lead.
* Set the product vision, build the roadmap and lead the team to deliver a best-in-class user experience.
* Work closely with design and take a design & usability led approach.
* Day-to-day, you will be responsible for epic/story development; user & market research; acceptance testing; internal & external comms; road-mapping.
* Manage internal and external relationships, including meeting customers to understand their needs and capture feedback.
Candidates for the Senior Product Manager B2B SAAS / Platform Product Lead role must have:
* Strong product management experience with a complex B2B SAAS platform.
* Experience of design/usability led product development, turning complexity into simple and intuitive user experiences.
* Very strong communication skills, stakeholder management experience and influencing skills. Comfort meeting and engaging with customers to understand their needs, problems and feedback.
* Any experience of process automation, process mining, factory automation, warehouse automation, workflow management, route optimisation, logistics optimisation, process logic or similar is ideal.
* A strong focus on customer needs and solving customer problems.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.
Looking for a product mentor? Learn more about our free product mentorship scheme and apply for a mentor today.