This vacancy is now filled
Product Owner / Business Analyst OUTSIDE IR35!
Working for a large global B2C eCommerce business in the entertainment space, the Product Owner / Business Analyst role will be mapping out current user stories into workflows and technical specifications that improves the customer experience and delivers measurable results for the business.
Duration: 6 Month Contract initially
Location: Hybrid 1-2 days per week (Office located in Covent Garden)
Day Rate: £400 – £425
The Product Owner / Business Analyst will:
* Analyse current user stories.
* Migrate users from legacy to new systems.
* Support the delivery of the roadmap and backlog to improve customer experience.
* Timeline the product delivery and success milestones.
* Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to release products that users love.
* Be accountable designing solutions in partnership with internal stakeholders.
Candidates for the Product Owner / Business Analyst role must:
* Have strong consumer product experience in a transactional B2C/eCommerce environment (retail, travel, entertainment, etc).
* Be able to comfortably prioritise the management of a roadmap and backlog.
* Have experience collaborating with user experience and analytics teams.
* Have a customer-focused approach to improving digital products, including the ability to conduct customer research.
Intelligent People is a specialist Product Owner recruitment agency.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.