This vacancy is now filled
Product Marketing Manager / Senior Product Marketing Manager needed by one of the fastest growing green energy and travel technology companies in the world.
They are looking for someone who’s able and passionate to come onboard the journey to net zero, take full ownership of the product marketing function, be the voice of the customer and make a real impact!
Salary Package: £55-70k + Benefits
Location: Birmingham (Hybrid, 3 days a week in office)
The Product Marketing Manager / Senior Product Marketing Manager will work for a climate focused company that is currently going through Series A Funding and plans to 5X their headcount in the next 12-18 months!
The Product Marketing Manager / Senior Product Marketing Manager will:
* Delivering best in class Go-To-Market strategies consistent with business and market needs.
* Developing product positioning and messaging for key products and features, including product market fit, value proposition, target audience and competitive landscape.
* Build and launch multi-channel technology focused marketing campaigns and corresponding content.
* Work with both Clients and the engineering teams to develop innovative solutions that enhance the core platform capability.
* Create product collateral, sales enablement content, datasheets, content, customer case studies and thought leadership.
The Product Marketing Manager / Senior Product Marketing Manager must have:
* Proven experience in B2B product marketing.
* Excellent analytic & communication skills.
* An understanding of engineering/technical concepts.
* The ability to be comfortable in a fail fast, fail often scaling environment.
* A hands-on and strategic approach.
* A Tech4Good mindset / passion to enact positive change.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with marketing recruitment.