This vacancy is now filled
Product Manager / Senior Product Manager needed by an early stage B2B SaaS FinTech driven start-up who are modernising and launching innovative integration platform technology which is currently used by their global customer base. The role is unique as the start-up is backed by a larger and established business who are already very profitable, giving this umbrella business the stability to thrive, within an experienced and excellent leadership team.
As the first Product Manager / Senior Product Manager hire you will play a vital role in their next stage of growth. You will be extremely customer facing & be obsessed with a/b testing to create a seamless customer experience. You will take ownership of the product roadmap for the platform, which has 3 different elements, and grow it further.
There is a great opportunity for this role to manage their existing solutions/products, and also manage launch of new product with the application of ML & data science.
The Product Manager / Senior Product Manager will:
* Manage, maintain and refine the product methodology, processes & tools to continually improve the efficiency of the product operation
* Collaborate with engineering teams through sprint planning and development phases to effectively and efficiently implement user stories
* Incorporate feedback from customers and other stakeholders into product direction decisions
* Write product specifications and new feature documents working closely with the dev team
* Work closely with the internal tech to ensure a seamless customer experience
The Product Manager / Senior Product Manager must:
* Have experience building B2B SaaS FinTech products, ideally within a start-up/scale-up environment
* Have experience/understanding of finance workflows, e.g., TMS or ERP systems
* Be able to create a product structure from scratch
* Have a good eye for design
* Be sufficiently technical
* Have excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Product Manager / Senior Product Manager for the successful candidate progress into a Head of Product role in the future.
Please note, the is a mostly remote role with the option for Hybrid working in London if suitable.
Intelligent People is a specialist Product Manager recruitment agency.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.
Looking for a product mentor? Learn more about our free product mentorship scheme and apply for a mentor today.