This vacancy is now filled
Working for a large high profile consumer services brand, the Interim Senior Product Manager / Contract Product Lead / Product Management Contractor role involves working on both strategic and tactical product and features that improve the consumer experience as well as developing internal tools used by service agents to help customers.
This is a hybrid interim role working at their London offices 2/3 days every 2 weeks and is INSIDE IR35
The Interim Senior Product Manager / Contract Product Lead / Product Management Contractor will:
– Identify strategic opportunities and problems for your team(s) to resolve, over multiple quarters
– Manage a large and complex domain which directly contribute to company goals
– Own the product vision, strategy, KPIs and roadmaps to help and delight customers/consumers
– Define product level goals and objectives, in line with company priorities, often across more than one pod
– Use a range of inputs from data, customer feedback and your own judgement to build a prioritised product backlog
– Work with a team of highly skilled software engineers, data scientists, researchers and designers to ensure timely delivery of the product
– Take responsibility for the delivery and performance of your product, using data and feedback to continuously iterate and improve
– Work with stakeholders across the organisation to coordinate complex dependencies, unblock unanticipated issues to successfully deliver
– Collaborate with other Product Managers to build out the Product function, to share best practices and to create a culture of Product Management
– Influence stakeholders to ensure alignment against your teams and products mission
Candidates for the Interim Senior Product Manager / Contract Product Lead / Product Management Contractor role must have:
– Strong product management experience in a scale-up or medium sized consumer facing digital business (eCommerce retail, media, travel, entertainment, utilities, fintech, edtech, healthtech, etc).
– Experience working on any consumer facing products which could be eCommerce, product search, my account, self-service, checkout, shopping basket, etc.
– Experience in a fast-paced environment
– Strong stakeholder management experience, influencing and communication skills
– Strong storytelling abilities; with an ability to articulate a vision, build enthusiasm and achieve impactful change
– Excellent problem-solving skills. Naturally curious and enjoy identifying and delivering solutions to complex problems, by using technology
Intelligent People is a specialist interim product management contractor recruitment agency.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.