We’re currently searching for a Head of Marketing / Marketing Lead / Marketing Director for an established B2B cloud communications and managed services provider. The brand is already highly respected throughout the managed services industry, and you will be responsible for driving a step change in their marketing activity to establish them as a leader in this space.
The focus of this role, at least in the short term, will be developing the brand strategy to enhance their brand image and strengthen awareness across their target industry verticals. You will also be responsible for driving lead generation across all digital channels and identifying strategic partnerships that will increase market share.
This is a hybrid role, requiring 3 days per week travel to their Head Office in Central London.
The Head of Marketing / Marketing Lead / Marketing Director will:
* Develop and execute a marketing strategy across a broad range of channels, including content, social media, events, and email.
* Manage and enhance the company’s brand image, ensuring consistency in their messaging and tone of voice across all marketing channels.
* Lead and support a small marketing team to execute the marketing strategy.
* Develop a unified internal and external communications strategy by identifying target audiences and targeting them through the appropriate channels.
* Oversee the development of content and sales collateral that drive leads through the funnel.
The Head of Marketing / Marketing Lead / Marketing Director must have:
* Strong B2B marketing experience in a similar industry/vertical (telecommunications, managed services, cloud services provider, etc).
* Strong digital marketing across the full channel mix (social media, SEO, paid search, email).
* Demonstrated success managing and mentoring a small marketing team.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
* Strong on value creation and differentiation.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with marketing recruitment.