This vacancy is now filled
We’re looking for a Data Product Manager / Data Product Owner to manage the roadmap for a large corporate data warehouse, delivering data-centric products for a range of internal users.
The Data Product Manager is a fully remote 6 month contract and is outside of IR35.
The Data Product Manager will take ownership of the internal ERP, CRM & HR platforms and create easy to use data visualisation platforms and dashboards to help drive business performance, internal reporting and create a 360* view of the customer that will help drive sales initiatives and NPD.
Reporting to the VP Product, the Data Product Manager will work with business stakeholders, the Data warehouse teams, data engineers and other product managers to build outcome focused roadmaps and drive development.
The Data Product Manager must have:
– Strong product management experience, working with internal data platforms, data warehouses or similar
– Experience of working with structured data, and a basic understanding of the main concepts of data modelling, databases, and data management practices.
– Comfort thinking strategically about longer term user needs, but delivering very tactical work as well, being close to the detail.
– Good working knowledge of SCRUM methodology and leading SCRUM ceremonies
– Good understanding of relational databases
– Strong people skills for dealing with a wide variety of technical and non-technical roles within the company
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.
Looking for a product mentor? Learn more about our free product mentorship scheme and apply for a mentor today.