This vacancy is now filled
B2b Senior Platform Product Manager
6 Months – £550-650/day – Hybrid/London
We’re searching for a Senior Product Manager / Technical Product Manager / Platform Product Manager for a leading data/insight SAAS software business with a strong social and environmental mission. We need someone who’s led an Operations / Infrastructure squad, looking at scalability, availability, security, authentication, cloud backup, user permissions, welcome dashboard, DevOpps, etc.
The Senior Product Manager / Technical Product Manager / Platform Product Manager role is a senior individual contributor role that involves leading a squad to build common infrastructure, navigation and security features, where good stakeholder management and trade-offs are critical to shape and deliver the roadmap.
This 6 month contract role is OUTSIDE IR35, and is Central London/hybrid with approx. 1 or 2 days per week in the office (or more if desired).
– Enhance DevOps capabilities (e.g. CI/CD pipeline build, improvement and management) and cloud infrastructure (e.g. logging, monitoring and alerting).
– Drive the development of other global capabilities (e.g. Audit service, Internationalisation, White labelling)
– Build domain expertise in Private Markets to deeply understand our customers’ and users’ needs
– Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as Engineering, Design, Data Science, Marketing, Sales, Account Management
– Define OKRs and set the pace, prioritization and execution for the team
– Own and manage the backlog and roadmap for your area of responsibility.
Candidates for the Senior Product Manager / Technical Product Manager / Platform Product Manager role must have:
– Led an infrastructure, operations or platform squad, with experience of scalability, availability, security, authentication, cloud backup, user permissions, welcome dashboard, DevOpps
– Product management experience working on Enterprise SAAS Software back-end / platform
– Great familiarity with the technology, tools and practices that go into building, releasing and maintaining an online SAAS platform
– Prior experience with technical architecture decisions and system design
– Excellent communication (be concise, summarize effectively) and leadership skills
– A start-up mentality. You are energetic, ambitious, adaptable and willing to jump in wherever you might be needed
– Good judgment. You aren’t afraid to make decisions and act with purpose and intention to progress goals, whilst understanding which battles to pick when it comes to business objectives versus technical limitations
– Great product sense. You show empathy and creativity to consistently be able to craft products (or make changes to existing products) that have the intended impact on their users
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.
Looking for a product mentor? Learn more about our free product mentorship scheme and apply for a mentor today.