Senior Product Manager
£80,000 – £90,000 + 15% bonus + equity
Working for one of the UK’s leading eCommerce organisations, a Senior Product Manager / Product Lead / Product Strategy Manager will help drive new product development and to deliver products that bring true value, simplicity and functionality for their users.
The Senior Product Manager / Product Lead / Product Strategy Manager will be working in a challenging and ever evolving environment where your efforts will have huge impact on the success of the business. There’ll be a big focus on customer experience and UX, constantly striving to deliver small increments of value.
The Senior Product Manager / Product Lead / Product Strategy Manager will be passionate about defining product value propositions and bringing them to life. You’ll own the delivery of products and features, a true individual contributor role where you’ll have full autonomy and get to see your ideas carried out from start to finish.
The Senior Product Manager / Product Lead / Product Strategy Manager will:
– Manage the development, implementation and full lifecycle of products across the business
– Understand customer needs and gather product requirements
– Work closely with various stakeholders across the business – UX, tech, development and design
– Build strong relationships and engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods in an agile environment
– Carry out in-depth analysis using A/B and MVT testing and defining KPI’s
– Provide user and data-led insight to help shape the roadmap
– Ensure that the customer is at the centre of all decisions
– Create best of class Products and features
The Senior Product Manager / Product Lead / Product Strategy Manager must:
– Have a strong background within product management in any consumer sector, such as eCommerce, marketplaces, travel, media, fintech, entertainment, etc.
– Understand and identify consumer needs and demonstrate a real empathy towards the customer
– Be a commercially aware decision maker
– Be creative, innovative and curious
– Have demonstrable experience with a high profile, mass consumer product
– Have experience of working in a fast moving, agile environment
– Demonstrate excellent communication skills and be comfortable communicating with colleagues at all levels and influence at a high level and able to make a real impact
– This in an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation during a heavy growth period and come in at a senior level within the business.
Intelligent People is a specialist Senior Product Management recruitment agency.
Apply for this Job
You are applying for the following job: