Working for a leading sports membership body the Product Manager / Digital Product Manager will lead on the sports data/media/events digital product portfolio that will be used by millions of global consumers across their array of events to deliver the ultimate fan experience.
The Product Manager / Digital Product Manager will work with global business customers to understand requirements and uncover opportunities for innovation and then develop and deliver digital platforms (mobile and web) using cutting edge technology, working with a complex mixture of internal and external technology partners and service providers.
The Product Manager / Digital Product Manager will:
– Develop the entire digital offering, product plan that defines the market requirement, sizes the opportunity within given markets and customer segments, articulates the value proposition to the customer and sets out the commercial model for all key solutions across online, mobile and digital platforms
– Be an integral part of the customer feedback loop in being able to transform customer needs into product solutions and enhancements with a high commercial return
– Maintain a close working relationship with the technology team in an Agile environment, to shape and manage the timelines, budgets and commercial outcomes related to all products
– Comprehensively capture all business requirements and provide detailed product specifications to ensure the successful delivery of leading edge digital solutions for their customers across their content & OTT products
– Maintain strong working relationships with internal events team, business operations and technology teams
– Work extremely closely with third party sport federations, third party suppliers and partners
The Product Manager / Digital Product Manager will have:
– Built complex digital platforms from scratch and shown strong examples of innovation and creativity
– Strong experience working in agile environment, B2B or B2C, managing all UAT for their digital delivery
– Strong experience working with UX/UI teams
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams, including external partners or offshore development teams
This is an integral part of the team that will scale rapidly and there are excellent opportunities for career development and progression for the Product Manager / Digital Product Manager.
Intelligent People is a specialist Product Manager recruitment agency.
Apply for this Job
You are applying for the following job: