We are partnering with an Award Winning Consumer Products business with digital product at the heart of their growth plans. We’re hiring a Senior Product Manager International who will play a key role in driving their European growth.
You’ll be joining an innovative Product Management function driving best practice product management approaches and of course georgraphical growth.
As a Senior Product Manager – International, you’ll be tackling these sorts of diverse challenges for the International markets as the business launches, including:
– Acting as a lead for our International squad, working closely alongside awesome developers and designers, driving the launch of our business into new territories from a digital product management perspective.
– Owning the product backlog and roadmap for your area – figuring out what we should be building next through smart discovery and prioritisation
– Co-creating with our users, as well as cross-functionally, to deliver change – while continuously driving communication on behalf of the squad with the rest of the business
– Setting clear measures of success, then closing the loop by measuring impact – ensuring that we’re always learning
– Advocating for user-centred product thinking with the rest of the company, and contributing to continuous improvement in our ways of working
We’re looking for passionate, curious and empathetic senior product manager who gets a kick out of solving varied problems in highly collaborative environments.
This role is perfect for you if:
– You have played a key role in the launch of digital product into International markets or new territories
– You have previously worked on similar, complex digital and service products
– You embrace variety, thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly-growing agile environment, and are able to manage self-development
– You are excited to better understand both our customers’ needs through continuous discovery efforts, as well as evolving business objectives
– You are a shrewd and commercially-minded decision maker, with an ability to break down problems – balancing creativity with highly analytical thinking
– You are an expert at working with different working styles, and a great communicator
– You are team spirited, and always willing to get stuck in
– You have experience with running testing activity, including working knowledge of A/B and MVT techniques and analytics tools
– Experience of consumers across European markets or speaking a second language would be an advantage
If this sounds like you please reach out and we can discuss in more detail – Intelligent People is a specialist Senior Product Manager Recruitment agency
Apply for this Job
You are applying for the following job: