This company is an exciting scaling Fashion Tech Start up, offering a personalised service offering for an effortless consumer experience. As the Product Manager, you’ll take charge of Product Growth, pre and post purchase areas to lead the product forward.
As Product Manager / Product Owner / Business Analyst you will:
* Develop and maintain the product roadmap focusing on customer value; knowing the customer inside out
* Collaborate – forging relationships within product, marketing, tech and customer ops to ultimately drive growth and customer activation
* Conduct market analysis – collate data to continue to develop the customer experience and feed this back to the merchant
* Stakeholder management – understanding the importance of communication and positioning
* Improve ROI & retention – offering additional product features
* Be commercially aware – strong understanding of both the tech and consumer landscapes. Always being across trends, advances in tech and feeding back potential new product features
The Product Manager / Product Owner / Business Analyst must have:
* ecommerce or Product development and delivery experience
* Experience conducting user testing and customer feedback sessions
* Analytical approach to prioritisation
* Ability to influence – communicate efficiently and effectively
* Passion for fast-paced, rapidly changing environments
The ambitions of this company are great, the culture is one of belief and collaboration and the journey is there for the making. Expect all the trimmings of a leading start-up…and more…
This is an amazing opportunity for a Product Manager / Product Owner / Business Analyst to join a leading start-up and shape ground-breaking products from day one.
Intelligent People is a specialist Product Management recruitment company hiring Digital Product Manager roles.
Apply for this Job
You are applying for the following job: