We’re working with an award winning consumer products business with the digital product team playing a central role in dirving growth and decisions.
As Head of Product Management, you’ll continue to develop an incredibly talented Product Management team, providing them with the tools and vision to deliver great digital product:
– Work closely with cross functional teams to identify opportunity to drive growth through digital product developments and optimisation
– Set the product vision for the end to end digital product, working with your team to identify and set outcomes based on customer and commercial goals
– Develop a best practice product management function capable of further accelerating our growth through driving great processes in the way we identify and respond to opportunity.
– Drive smart discovery and prioritisation
– Setting clear measures of success, then closing the loop by measuring impact – ensuring that we’re always learning
– Advocating for user-centred product thinking with the rest of the company, and contributing to continuous improvement in our ways of working
We’re looking for a passionate, curious and empathetic Head of Product Management who gets a kick out of solving varied problems in highly collaborative environments.
This role is perfect for you if:
You have managed a Digital Product Management within a Consumer business
You have previously worked on similar, complex digital and service products
You embrace variety, thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly-growing agile environment, and are able to manage self-development
You are excited to better understand both our customers’ needs through continuous discovery efforts, as well as evolving business objectives
You are a shrewd and commercially-minded decision maker, with an ability to break down problems – balancing creativity with highly analytical thinking
You are an expert at working with different working styles, and a great communicator
You are team spirited, and always willing to get stuck in and still be accountable for delivering great product
You have experience with running testing activity, including working knowledge of A/B and MVT techniques and analytics tools
Do reach out if this sounds like you! Intelligent People is a specialist Head of Product Management recruitment agency
Apply for this Job
You are applying for the following job: