This vacancy is now filled
We’re searching for a Senior Technical Product Manager / Platform Product Manager / API & Integration Product Manager to help build and launch an integrated ESG platform for a very high profile scale up tech brand, that will have huge social and environmental impact.
The leadership team is an elite group of industry leaders who have raised significant funding. This is a heavily mission driven movement which at the same time provides an innovative solution to a significant ESG related problem.
The Senior Technical Product Manager / Platform Product Manager / API & Integration Product Manager role will look at a number of areas including core platform, APIs & integrations, security & authentication and insight/analytics capability. The role will initially be very hands on, however over time you will become increasingly involved in product strategy and build a team to help you build and execute the product roadmap.
This is a fully remote position with the option to travel into the London office and equity is included in the package.
The Senior Technical Product Manager / Platform Product Manager / API & Integration Product Manager will:
– Lead the development and execution of the API integration product roadmap
– Build and launch security, authorisation and authentication features
– Develop data visualisation, analytics and insight functionality, working with data science
– Unblock day to day product feature issues and mitigate risks
– Lead user journey workshops and sprint planning sessions in an Agile environment
– Help to lead and motive a cross-functional product team with a focus on team health
– Have difficult conversations to manage scope, balance the demanding expectations of key stakeholders against resource capacity and product purpose.
Candidates for the Senior Technical Product Manager / Platform Product Manager / API & Integration Product Manager must have:
– Strong product management experience leading the development of a complex SaaS integration solution
– Experience building and continuously improving APIs and Integrations
– Ideally a technical bias or experience working on back-end products or platforms. Candidates may come an engineering background or have worked on very technical products using ML / AI.
– Strong experience working on the design, development and launch of products in an Agile environment
– Experience in lean environments, with appreciation of the importance of prioritisation trade-offs in order to quickly launch an MVP
– Be approachable and highly collaborative; willing to work as part of a multidisciplinary team, creating and exchanging ideas. At the same time, you’ll be comfortable working under pressure in order to meet sometimes tight deadlines while maintaining a high quality of work.
Intelligent People is a specialist Senior Product Manager, SaaS API Integration Recruitment Agency.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.