This vacancy is now filled
A Senior Product Manager / Growth Product Manager / Mobile App Product Manager is needed by a well-funded Marketplace start-up looking to revolutionise a huge industry through ground-breaking products and best-in-class tech.
This is an app that people truly love. You’ll help them with some of the most joyful and important experiences of their lives – taking as much pain away as possible. Projects will range from monetising the current and future products, launching the brand internationally (first targets are USA and Europe), and supplier onboarding optimisation.
They are looking to raise c£10-15m in series A this year and need a Senior Product Manager / Growth Product Manager / Mobile App Product Manager to define the product vision and then implement. You’ll be given all the resources you need, with some of London’s the best product and commercial leaders to learn from.
Their customers love them too – they have a 4.5 rating on Trustpilot and over 5000 5* reviews on Apple’s App store.
If you would enjoy working for an experienced, down to earth leadership team who has scaled digital businesses before – and want to have a go at doing that yourself, please get in touch!
The Senior Product Manager / Growth Product Manager / Mobile App Product Manager will:
* Own the product roadmap – prioritising key tasks and features.
* Being an advocate for customers and users by identifying problems, then working alongside the designers and developers to define innovative ways of solving them.
* Take complete ownership of product delivery by nurturing features from their concept through to development and beyond. All while keeping stakeholders informed and updated.
* Working collaboratively with commercial partners, remote developers and service providers to enable a smooth and seamless relationship.
* Take responsibility for communicating product launches both internally and externally.
The Product Manager / Growth Product Manager / Mobile App Product Manager must have:
* Demonstrable experience creating business growth and change in a similar environment. Hopefully a startup, scaleup or product first business.
* A customer-centric attitude.
* A great eye for detail
* Experience with Agile
* A strong knowledge of web technologies and web development.
* A positive and friendly personality who thrives on working collaboratively.
* First class communication skills; both written and verbal.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing business at an early stage where everything is new, and they are trying to be as innovative as possible.
Intelligent People is a specialist consumer product management recruitment agency.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.