This vacancy is now filled
Working for a rapidly scaling fintech and software business whose products improve the lives of millions of consumers every day, the Senior Product Manager / Product Lead / Growth Product Manager will join the growth tribe to drive merchant acquisition and create a seamless onboarding experience to reduce drop out rates and foster excellent customer relationships.
You’ll work with lots of different internal stakeholders across marketing, commercial and sales to create the best end-to-end customer experience and provide them with the tools they need to perform.
You’ll be given plenty of autonomy with lots of space for discovery, research, and a fast-paced environment to deliver a significant step change for the business.
This is a hybrid role with 2-3 days per week in their office in Central London.
The Senior Product Manager / Product Lead / Growth Product Manager will:
* Work in a cross functional squad spanning engineering, design, analytics, commercial and marketing, defining the product strategy and roadmap, advocating for product thinking and customer first culture;
* Own, maintain, develop and enhance product KPIs, metrics and success criteria. Work with the tribe and your squad to define objectives and key results which will contribute to the company mission.
* Contribute passion and enthusiasm for the product and customers. This means understanding and sharing the customers needs so that the teams are able and inspired to help;
* Make sure that your team is constantly doing the right things, and has a healthy balance of innovation, reducing technical debt and providing maintenance and support.
The Senior Product Manager / Product Lead / Growth Product Manager must have:
* Have hands-on experience with cross functional products, creating UX experiences for both internal and external customers;
* Have experience in prioritising initiatives that have different impacts on the business and work towards achieve our objectives;
* Are strong leaders and able to work as part of a team, from understanding the problem space to delivered measurable solutions
* Have the confidence to challenge existing ways of working and be able to take a step back to review at a holistic level when needed
Intelligent People is a specialist Senior Product Manager recruitment agency.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.