This vacancy is now filled
Product Manager, OUTSIDE IR35
Fully remote with occasional travel (2 days per month) to their London office
Working for a large global media company, the Senior Product Manager / Senior Product Owner / Product Lead role involves maintaining and improving their high-profile web, mobile, tablet and living room device App services, that are used by millions of active customers.
The Senior Product Manager / Senior Product Owner / Product Lead will work closely with the Head of Product to support and maintain the services, resolving bugs and problems, develop new features and responding to change requests from third parties. This will involve managing a range of stakeholder relationships, managing and prioritising a backlog and working with a dedicated engineering team.
This is a 6-month contract outside IR35, mostly remote, with approximately 2 days per month travel to the office in London.
The Senior Product Manager / Senior Product Owner / Product Lead will:
* Lead the maintenance and improvement of the platform and consumer facing apps (mobile, tablet, TV’s, games consoles, set-top-boxes, etc)
* Track bugs, identify customer pain points and ensure the performance of the legacy platform is stable.
* Develop new features in line with customer demand and regulatory requirements.
* Engage with internal and external stakeholders to create solutions that satisfy their needs.
The Senior Product Manager / Product Owner / Product Lead must have:
* Strong experience working as a Product Manager within an agile environment.
* Strong stakeholder management skills to understand requirements, and strong prioritisation skills to assess and prioritise the order of work.
* Experience working within the OTT / SVOD space is NOT REQUIRED, although experience of high traffic consumer facing apps (ideally content rich) is desirable but not essential.
* The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and hit the ground running.
* Experience working with high traffic consumer products (ideally mobile apps).
This is an excellent opportunity for a Product Manager to join a global business and make a real impact as the company moves into their next stage of growth.
Intelligent People is a specialist Contract Product Manager recruitment agency.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.