Working for a consumer marketplace business, the Senior Product Manager / Interim Product Manager / eCommerce Product Manager role involves leading the roadmap for enhancing consumer experiences across web and mobile for an engaged and loyal customer base.
This six-month contract is OUTSIDE IR35 and is a hybrid role, with 1-2 day per week at their Cambridgeshire offices. Candidates ideally need to be based near to Cambridgeshire.
The Senior Product Manager / Interim Product Manager / eCommerce Product Manager will:
– Lead the evolution of an eCommerce workstream, including all aspects of onboarding and customer communication.
– Support the vision through roadmaps and product plans, developing a clear and evidence-based plan of attack.
– Understand customer needs, being an advocate for pragmatic customer discovery.
– Work with and challenge stakeholders, to define requirements. Identify value and prioritise features that offer the highest returns.
– Work with and challenge the development team (all functions) to translate requirements into the optimum solution.
– Track and report on the success of product developments.
– Evolve, improve and finesse agile working processes.
Candidates for the Senior Product Manager / Interim Product Manager / eCommerce Product Manager role must have:
– Strong product management experience in a B2C eCommerce environment, improving and optimising customer experiences through the conversion funnel.
– Comfort travelling to Cambridgeshire offices one day per week.
– Excellent communication skills – able to explain technical concepts in simple terms.
– Good knowledge of scrum techniques and artefacts (user stories, acceptance tests, backlog refinement, standup, UAT)
– Sound problem solving and conflict resolution ability
– Strong experience of working closely with product development functions
– Experience using Jira, Trello or similar
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.
Looking for a product mentor? Learn more about our free product mentorship scheme and apply for a mentor today.