This vacancy is now filled
Senior Product Manager – B2B / Product Manager – B2B / Digital Product Manager – B2B needed by an innovative SaaS based FinTech business in London.
The Senior Product Manager – B2B / Product Manager – B2B / Digital Product Manager – B2B will have the opportunity to work on a platform that is solving a problem not many will know about, but you will soon.
My client has just received great funding and can already a 0% churn with their clients. It is a no brainer the service that they provide but they keep coming up with innovative ways to take it further. They need Product Managers to roadmap existing/new features.
The Senior Product Manager – B2B / Product Manager – B2B / Digital Product Manager – B2B will:
* Work closely with engineering, design, sales and customer success teams to prioritise product enhancements
* Obtain user feedback for data driven decision making
* Drive new product features
* Assist with the full product roadmap
The Product Manager / Startup Product Manager / Digital Product Manager will be expected to have most of the following:
* Must have experience working in a startup environment/business
* Have a good understanding of translating customer needs into Product Features
* An ability to highlight achievements from previous roles
* 2+ years product experience in a startup
* FinTech is nice but by no means necessary
* You’re curious, adventurous, ambitious and want to work for a leading Fintech business
My client is ambitious and keen to be a Product focussed organisation. They have a great leadership team in place ready to support you however you need. In one product they are solving Customer acquisition, loyalty, retention and more of all, saving money for their clients. The great thing is, they aren’t another bank that involves another bank card in your wallet.
*Pay reviews every 6 months
*Personal development budget (technically unlimited)
*And much more!
Intelligent People is a specialist Product recruitment company.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.