A BI Analyst / Business Intelligence Analyst / Data Analyst is required by a leader in the insight and analytics beauty sector.
The BI Analyst / Business Intelligence Analyst / Data Analyst will be developing new products with Tableau while working closely with the marketing, product and sales team. This will include building products and delivering reports to add value to the company’s internal and external stakeholders.
The BI Analyst / Business Intelligence Analyst / Data Analyst will:
* Lead work on Tableau or other BI platforms to help build new and developing products/developments
* Support and maintain existing reporting products
* Build new business intelligence reporting products as per company’s product road map
* Work in partnership with the Client Delivery Team to monitor, control and improve data quality.
* Work with the Sales team to support pre-sales activities, helping to identify market factors, with a view to continually providing new insights and analytics.
The BI Reporting Analyst / Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst / Data Analyst will have experience in:
* Tableau development with minimum 3 years of commercial experience.
* Delivering Tableau dashboards and data to stakeholders in and outside of the business.
* Developing and having strong knowledge in SQL database and queries.
* Using analytical skills, to provide insights and to develop impactful recommendations.
* Understanding actionable KPIs and Business Intelligence methodologies.
* Working with technical and non-technical people and use appropriate language to ensure understanding.
* Working on help desk support requests (reactive support).
* Working with technical sales.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a BI Analyst / Business Intelligence Analyst to make a big impact within a rapidly growing company.
Intelligent People are a specialist Analyst and Insight recruitment agency.
Apply for this Job
You are applying for the following job: