This vacancy is now filled
A Digital Product Manager / Product Owner / Senior Product Manager is required for a well-known blue-chip following a recent acquisition by a global tech business. You will be responsible for the new strategy and relaunch of a brand-new customer journey and experience.
The Digital Product Manager / Product Owner / Senior Product Manager will be comfortable in identifying opportunities in the commercial product landscape for the business – setting up a digital product set from scratch, liaising with stakeholders, nearshore developers and designers that will disrupt the market and improve people’s lives.
Working for an established business, the Digital Product Manager / Product Owner / Senior Product Manager will be excited by the opportunity to improve people’ lives through energy saving and green tech. You would have the opportunity to streamline and automate business processes, test commercial opportunities and open up the market for new customer segments – a true blank canvas to create a product first environment!
The Digital Product Manager / Product Owner / Senior Product Manager will be responsible for:
* Create, maintaining and communicate the product vision and roadmap
* Segmenting databases and creating unique opportunities for customers based on data
* Liaising with stakeholders, designers, and developers
* Improving the performance of the digital product set through amazing functionality
* Consistent UX throughout all products
* Creating high quality user stories and acceptance criteria
* Understanding customers through surveys, focus groups and in depth analytics
* Develop your product to improve agreed KPIs through constant iterations and AB tests
* Working in an agile environment with iterative feedback loops to the development process
The Digital Product Manager / Product Owner / Senior Product Manager will have:
* Demonstrable, product management experience from a fast-moving, environment that is true to product management. E.g. a start-up where you can demonstrate managing multiple projects and stakeholders
* Demonstrable experience in setting up new products and owning the whole roadmap
* Experience using data and analytics tools to prioritise your roadmap
* Want to own, shape, and go all-in on a product
* Are passionate about what you do and are highly driven to achieve your professional and personal goals
* Are a team player who embraces collaboration within your team and across different teams
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading tech disruptor and be responsible for your own business unit’s digital and bottom line performance.
Intelligent People is a specialist Digital Product Manager recruitment agency.
Find out more about how Intelligent People can help with product management recruitment.